lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Oscar de la cruz de la cruz "TIC" Tercero "B"

Topic:
Will
Summary"Will"is a modal verb (or auxiliary) is used to shape the future.
Will should always be accompanied by another verb to form the future.

examples:

2. She Will study. she studied
Will 3.They lerarn. They / They will learn.

Will contracts as follows:
I'II go. Ire

To speak of a future unplanned and uncertain, we use "will"or "won 't"(negative). Ituliza is also the "will"to make predictions. For example: "I ​​think Will it snow". I think it snowed. "Will"also serves to give orders. For example: Will you please close the door. Please could you close the door?
Learnt Will we use to talk spontaneously, that is something that just occurs to us at the time, something we have not planned ahead.

Will structures are:

Affirmative: Subject + Will + "main verb in the infinitive"
Example: I will work. I will work

Negative: Subject + won 't + infinitive
Example: I won 't work. I'm not working

Interrogative: Will + subject + verb + infinitive?
Example: Will I work. I will work?
Referenceswww.elblogdelingles.blogspot.com/2006/03/lesson-12-futuro-con-will.html.Futurocon "will"(2011-06-19)http://HYPERLINK "http://elblogdelingles.blogspot.com/2006/03/lesson-12-futuro-con-will.html"elblogdelingles.blogspot.com/2006/03/lesson-12-futuro-con-will.html.

 
 
 

Topic:
Going to
SummaryUsing 'going to'to discuss the future in English when you plan or expresses an intention.

For example: Tomorrow, I'm going to visit my aunt. Tomorrow I'm visiting my aunt.

It is also used 'going to'when you see that something will happen.

For example: Look at the sky. It's going to rain! Look at the sky. Going to rain.
Learnt"Going to" nos sirve para indicar acciones que se estan realizando en el momento y quie pueden continuar en el futuro, por lo regular utilizamos verbos que indican movimiento.La estructura:

afirmativo - sujeto + verbo to be + going to + going to + verbo infintivo
negativo - sujeto + negativo del verbo to be + going to + verbo infinitivo
pregunta - verbo to be + going to + verbo infinitivo
Referenceswww.helloworld.com.es/Spanish/.../futurewith.htm. (2011-06-19)http://curso-gratis-ingles.euroresidentes.com/2006/01/el-futuro-en-ingls-con-going-to.htmlGoing to

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A Trip To The Country
 

Speech
Sentence
Climb Luis is climbing the mountain
Cow Is this cowsleeping?
Dark They are is walking in the dark
Farm I was lookin the farm
Field She is playing voleibol in thefield
High He is not respectin high
Hike They are planing hike
In order toShe is working in order toher mother
Reaside She is swiming in the swimming pool of the reaside
Top He live in the top of the mountain

 
A Summer Job
 

Speech
Sentence
allowMy friend is going to allowthat I listen to musik
Day offWe are going to relax in a day off
employerMy father is going to work for the employer
Full timeShe is going to work a full time
Get paidHe going to get paidhis money
guessThey are going to guessa result
High schoolWe are goig to visit the high school
On timeThey are going to como on time
ownMy brother has his own house
part-timeShe is studing part-time

 
 
 
 
 
 
Stop Thief

Speech
Sentence
Arrested The police arrested a criminal
Chase He child is chasinghis cat
End I am going to end my homework
Fence The school is fence of my house
Jail The thieves are in the jail
Opposite Oppsitethe school is the cafeteria
Side Is house that is to side is beatiful
Steal The thieves are going to stealthis night
Throgh Throgh of my house is the park
Way The wayto my house is far

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario